Search

mattenhof
… Summary Website with an integrated, module-based tenant portal, integrating an omni-channel service desk and … comprehensive code base (both public and custom code) is 98% Drupal 9 ready and the remaining 2% are mainly cosmetic … because the content structure had to be kept as individual nodes to allow content editors to easily maintain the …
Case Study - November 2020
…   Updated again in February 2021 with even more tasks and tools that got replaced. Updated in January 2020 with significant improvements since originally posted. My personal #gdpr today, May 25th 2018: completed my project to get back all my data from @Google …
Blog - May 2018